top of page

ICBC Kinesiology/Active Rehabilitation

Have you recently been in an MVA (motor vehicle accident)? After a car accident, restoring optimal health and functionality becomes a top priority. We can help guide individuals through the intricate process of post-accident recovery. Whether you're dealing with whiplash, muscular imbalances, or joint stiffness, were are here to provide personalized care and support.

We understand the unique challenges that arise after a collision, and we are committed to helping you regain strength, flexibility, and overall well-being. Through a holistic approach, we assess and address the physical and functional aspects impacted by the accident, ensuring a comprehensive recovery plan.

Crashed Car
Crashed Car

The breakdown:

  • 12 pre-approved Kinesiology sessions covered by ICBC, to be used within 3 months of your MVA

  • Each session is roughly 45-60 minutes.

  • Coverage is dependent on the gym/company. For our ICBC Kin services, ICBC covers 80% of the training cost, and you pay the remaining 20% as a user fee.

  • All we need is your claim number and we can get started ASAP to get you back to what you love doing!

bottom of page